top of page

Superemoji Group

Public·3 members
Liton Karmakar
Liton Karmakar

((Live>>))UFC Fight Night: Fiorot vs Blanchfield Live Free 31 March 2024

At the UFC 2024 seasonal press conference the world leader in mixed martial arts released information on upcoming fights, dates, and locations for 2024.

UFC Fight Night: Blanchfield vs Fiorot Live

Erin Blanchfield vs Manon Fiorot Live
UFC Fight Night: Blanchfield vs Fiorot Live Free 31 March 2024 How To Watch UFC Fight Night: Blanchfield vs Fiorot Live At the UFC 2024 seasonal press conference the world leader in mixed martial arts released information on upcoming fights, dates, and locations for 2024. UFC Fight Night: Blanchfield vs Fiorot Live UFC returns to Jim Whelan Boardwalk Hall for the first time since 2018 with a stacked event headlined by top ranked flyweights as No. 2 ranked contender Erin Blanchfield faces No. 3 Manon Fiorot with title aspirations on the line. Also, former UFC middleweight champion Chris Weidman battles Bruno Silva. UFC FIGHT NIGHT: BLANCHFIELD vs FIOROT will take place Saturday, March 30 in Atlantic City, New Jersey. The entire card will stream on ESPN+ in English and Spanish, with the prelims also airing on ESPN2 beginning at 7pm ET / 4pm PT followed by the main card on ESPN at 10pm ET / 7pm PT. Main event scheduled for five rounds, all other bouts scheduled for three rounds. Main Event: Magomed Ankalaev vs Johnny Walker 2 When: January 13, 2024 Location: UFC APEX in Las Vegas, Nevada Main Event: Sean Strickland vs Dricus du Plessis Co-Main Event: Raquel Pennington vs Mayra Bueno Silva When: January 20, 2024 Where: Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, Ontario, Canada Main Event: Roman Dolidze vs Nassourdine Imavov When: February 3, 2024 Location: UFC APEX in Las Vegas, Nevada Main Event: Jack Hermansson vs Joe Pyfer When: February 10, 2024 Location: UFC APEX in Las Vegas, Nevada UFC Fight Night viewing information Date: March 30 | Start time: 10 p.m. ET (main card) Location: Boardwalk Hall -- Atlantic City, New Jersey It's not every day the best of a new breed fight for a world title shot. That seems to be in store when women's flyweights Erin Blanchfield and Manon Fiorot clash in the main event of UFC Fight Night from Atlantic City on Saturday. Blanchfield (12-1) has had world champion potential for some time despite being in the first half of her 20s. It's unlikely she'll eclipse Rose Namajunas (25 years, 128 days) as the youngest women's champion in UFC history, but she might not be far off. Blanchfield is "99%" certain a win over Fiorot secures her a shot against the winner of Alexa Grasso vs. Valentina Shevchenko 3. "She is the only other girl that people were thinking, 'Oh, she deserves a title shot' or 'No, Erin deserves a title shot.' So I'm excited that we finally get to fight and settle it," Blanchfield told CBS Sports. "I get to prove myself as the No. 1 contender. "She's a long, rangy striker. I'll need to close the distance to even get my strikes in. I feel like I'm very well-rounded as well." Fiorot (11-1) is the other rising contender with six straight victories in the UFC. She is coming off a solid win over former UFC women's strawweight champion Rose Namajunas in the latter's flyweight debut. France's Fiorot fancies herself as the more well-rounded fighter and expects Blanchfield to lean heavily on her wrestling. "I think a big difference between her and me is that she only has one way to solve the problem and to win the fight. One big ability," Fiorot told CBS Sports' through an interpreter. "I can do all of them: grappling, wrestling and striking. I think she has to get ready."I’m going with the underdog. I like a lot of what Blanchfield brings to the table. Her youth, grit and well-rounded skill seem to guaranteed a title at some point in the future. However, she’s facing a difficult stylistic match up — Fiorot’s entire game is to strike at distance and deny takedown attempts, which she’s so far managed at a 91 percent rate — and a superior athlete. That’s a difficult combination. Fiorot is going to be the one doing more damage, which wears on a fighter as the fight builds on. Every side kick she lands will only increase her speed advantage, leaving Blanchfield in a position where she’ll pretty much have to score a submission to win.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Billy Cheng
  • Ileana D'Cruz
    Ileana D'Cruz
  • Liton Karmakar
    Liton Karmakar
bottom of page